Understanding Advanced Hybrid & Electric Vehicles…
This educational material will acquaint you with the basic information on hybrid and electric vehicles. It covers the history, operation, maintenance, and safety aspects of these vehicles.
- What is an Advanced Hybrid or Electric Vehicle?
- How do Hybrid and Electronic Vehicles Work?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Advanced Hybrid and Electric Vehicles?
- What are the Unique Care and Maintenance Issues with Hybrid and Electric Vehicles?
- What are the Unique Safety Concerns First Responders Have with Hybrid and Electric Vehicles?
- Glossary of Terms
Available Materials Include:
- A “Train-the-Trainer Manual” including 3 CD’s (featuring the Booklet, a video targeted at First Responders, a PowerPoint Presentation of the materials)
~ Designed to guide the instructor through the lessons that acquaint individuals with the basic information on hybrid and electric vehicles. The lessons cover the history, operations,
maintenance and safety aspects of these vehicles.
- A Student Book – Companion to the Train-the-Trainer Manual
~ An 8 ½” x 11” student handout to be used in conjunction with the Instructor’s Guide formatted as a spiral-bound student handbook.
- Informational Booklet for General Public Users
~ A 5 ½” x 8” booklet designed to be used in conjunction with formal training (Instructor’s Guide) or as a stand-alone information source for the general public. Includes everything the student workbook includes EXCEPT the First Responder section.
- Informational Booklet for First Responders
~ A 5 ½” x 8” booklet designed to be used in conjunction with formal training (Instructor’s Guide) or as a stand-alone information source for the general public and First Responders.
All Advanced Hybrid & Electronic Vehicles materials are FREE, merely pay for shipping associated with your request (payment is required in advance for orders to be sent). Shipping fees and options may vary with customized orders.
Examples of Shipping Fees:
- Each Book/Booklet/Manual = $1.00 Fee
- Bundled Set of 1 each (Trainer-the-Trainer Manual, Student Book, Informational Booklet for General Public, Informational Booklet for First Responders) = $3.00 Fee
- Customized Bundles or Sets will be charged according to quantity ordered. Please call our office for a price quote on a customized order.
When making your request for these materials please include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Mailing Address (No PO Box Addresses)
- Business/Agency Name
- Quantity of Materials or Bundle Needed
- Payment Method (Check, Visa, MasterCard are accepted) for shipping fees to be paid in advance for your order. Please call to process credit card information.
To request copies of any of the above materials, please contact Ronda Weinmann at the Missouri Safety Center: email@example.com or call 800-801-3588 (or) 660-543-4830.
Funded by a U.S. Department of Energy – Advanced Electric Vehicle Education Program Grant
Produced by the Missouri Safety Center, University of Central Missouri
Created by the Technology Enhanced Instructional Design Team, UCM
1,638 total views, 4 views today